From: Encoding could not be reliably detected. Contents not available.
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] pcmcia-cs sources - where are they?
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:29:28
1 Hi all.
2
3 I'm trying to get a wireless pcmcia card working with linux-wlan-ng. I need
4 the pcmcia-cs sources installed and configured.
5
6 I've built a kernel without pcmcia support, then emerged pcmcia-cs and my
7 3com nic and dual serial card work great with the pcmcia-cs support, but I
8 can't seem to find the pcmcia-cs sources.
9
10 I've run ebuild pcmcia-cs.blah.blah unpack and it just seems to unpack some
11 config & digest files, but not the source. In any case, I still need the
12 _configured_ source for the next step to work.
13
14 Any tips on where I might find them? They're not where I expected them to
15 be in /usr/src/pcmcia-cs-3.1.33.
16
17 Thanks.