From: Jack Morgan <yojack@××××××××××××.jp>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GCC3.1 warnings
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:29:32
1 On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 07:38:30PM -0500, Justin Lambert wrote:
2 > I just emerged kde gnome2 galeon and some other things on gentoo-1.3b without
3 > any problems. The only thing I noticed was that on xine-lib, xine-ui, and
4 > vmware-workstation configure script I saw these warnings:
5 >
6 > cc1: warning: -malign-loops is obsolete, use -falign-loops
7 > cc1: warning: -malign-jumps is obsolete, use -falign-jumps
8 > cc1: warning: -malign-functions is obsolete, use -falign-functions
9 >
10 > As far as I can tell it's something that is coded in the apps themselvs but I
11 > could be wrong.
12
13 Did you get xine to compile. Xine-lib did but not xine-ui for me.
16 Jack Morgan <j-morgan@×××.com>
17 GnuPG Key ID: 0x620F545F http://pgp.mit.edu