From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: qa@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 17:11:06
1 On Friday, June 10, 2011 22:36:20 Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > - two has been kicked out for playing along just if they can also make
3 > the rules (as soon as a rule was enacted that they didn't like they
4 > decided to ignore it, even under request to either not do so or be
5 > removed from QA);
6
7 if i've been ignoring the rules so egregiously that you had to silently remove
8 me from the QA team, then it should be trivial for you to justify your
9 actions.
10
11 > Finally, I'd like to point out that neither my character nor my actions
12 > have changed the slightest since the mail that Peper quoted — yet I was
13 > elected as team leader; it looks like though people wanted me to scream
14 > at anyone else beside them — too easy that way.
15 >
16 > And the only two people in the team who bothered to cast a vote (Luca
17 > and Christian), seems not to have an issue with me keeping this way.
18
19 yes, lack of choice and actual votes makes you the default winner, but you
20 really shouldnt play it up like everyone thinks you should be in the role.
21 ive stated many times that your approach is not how a leader should behave,
22 but you usually counter it with more of the same.
23 -mike