From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 42 news item for review: Radiant upgrade
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 18:54:35
1 On Sun, 6 May 2007 20:41:24 +0200
2 expose@×××××××××××.net wrote:
3 > Ciaran, if you where a bit more verbose you could save time.
4
5 If people read the rest of the thread and the GLEP we'd all save a lot
6 more, and if people also tried out a reference implementation then none
7 of these threads would need more than about three posts...
8
9 > Things like this happened at least a few times in the recent
10 > discussion. I, for instance, still wait for an answer to the question
11 > "How?" concerning you "answer"
12 >
13 > > The 'eselect news' module that ships with Paludis solves that
14 > > problem.
15 >
16 > which I'd still like to hear.
17
18 Perhaps you should... you know... try it. Then you'd be able to provide
19 much more useful input to the discussion.
22 Ciaran McCreesh