From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo group on Flickr - repost from pl.g.o
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:05:20
1 Reposted from http://planet.gentoo.org for the devs who live in
2 caves^H^H^Hdon't read planet.gentoo.org.
3
4 Best regards,
5 Stu
8 http://www.flickr.com/groups/gentoo/
9
10 Whilst sat here this morning waiting for the NX packages to build, it
11 occured to me that we don't have our own group on Flickr. Bit odd
12 really, when you think of how many of us enjoy photography as a hobby.
13
14 Well, we do now :)
15
16 So, if you're a Gentoo dev, come join the group, and share your photos
17 with the rest of us :) Let's see if, between us, we can build a rich
18 and varied view of the world that we live, work, and play in.
19
20 Just one request ... please, no screenies. Let's keep this to photography.
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list