From: Tom Syroid <tom@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild for kontact (feedback)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 16:35:28
1 Kudos, Stuart. Your Kontact ebuild installed flawlessly here last night. No
2 errors; no gotchas (P3, 1GHz Inspiron 8000, up-to-date on ~x86). Recommend,
3 based on my experiences along, to add the build to the "unstable" tree so
4 more users can test.
5
6 OT, to anyone with experience. I'm trying to build Kolab server on a RHEL
7 box (taroon). Followed the howto, but the process falls down at the
8 "install the *src.rpm's as user kolab.
9
10 Anyone BTDT? Appreciate any guidance or insight. Off-list is probably
11 appropriate; if I resolve my problem, I'll document the workaround and post
12 a URL here.
13
14 Best,
15 /tom
16
17 --On Saturday, July 26, 2003 19:54:53 +0100 Stuart Herbert