From: Jerry A! <jerry@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gnome Build Problems
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:19:48
Hey, I don't know if this is my problem since I'm bleeding edge and
wedging baselayout-1.5 onto my system.

However, whenever I try to build anything that checks gtk-config and
imlib-config, I get errors saying that neither program can be found.

I'm guessing that the portage system may not have the appropriate PATH
set.  However, I don't know if there are variables that can either be
added to /etc/make.conf (didn't see anything in the code that would
parse GTK_CONFIG and IMLIB_CONFIG); or if there's a file in /etc/env.d
that I can use for portages.

Dan or Achim, can either of you shed some light on this?

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 703.599.6023               ||  matter of life or death...
email: jerry@××××××.com           ||  ...It's much more important
                                  ||  than that!

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Gnome Build Problems drobbins@g.o