From: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Call For Interest: Scale5x
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:40:18
1 Scale5X announcement just hit my inbox, so away we go. Scale 5X will be
2 taking place at:
3
4 http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1005
5
6 The Westin Los Angeles Airport from Feb. 10-11 2007 (That's a
7 Saturday/Sunday). I had strong plans on going, but with recent project
8 deadlines being shifted around, I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend.
9 However I'd like to pass on information if we have people willing to do the
10 boothing stuff.
11
12 I'll try and get more information together soon. The physical specifications,
13 etc. of the booths were given pretty late last year, but I'll try and find
14 out if they have some remote idea.
15 --
16 Chris White
17 Gentoo Developer aka: