From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@××××××××.com>
To: Heinrich Wendel <lanius@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-sparc@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Testing required for stable bumps (tetex-2.0.2)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:30:47
1 On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Heinrich Wendel wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > I want to mark the following packages stable, but they still need testing on
6 > non-x86 arches:
7
8 Maybe you're not the one who cares about this one, but I'll pass it to
9 you anyway. (And feel free to ignore if it's not something you care
10 about.)
11
12 Some time ago --- about 6 months or so --- there was a discussion about
13 upgrading to tetex-2.xxx. In the process of bringing a couple systems
14 on line, I noticed that tetex-2.0.2 is still keyword '~sparc'.
15
16 However, it installs and seems to run fine on sparc, and in fact I have
17 been using it with no problems ever since some initial shakedown with
18 the original tetex-2.x candidate.
19
20 So, I'll offer tetex-2.0.2 as a candidate for marking stable/sparc.
21 I can file this as a bug report if anyone likes, but please let me know
22 if that is what you prefer.
23
24 Regards,
25 --