From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new USE flag: EXIF
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:50:38
1 begin quote
2 On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 00:16:30 -0700
3 Robin H.Johnson <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
4
5 > [If you are reading this on -core, please reply on -dev only]
6 >
7 > As mentioned in bug #12044, I would like to propose an 'exif' USE
8 > flag.
9 >
10 > Packages that have exif support:
11 > php/mod_php (currently enabled always), gthumb, gphoto2.
12 > possibly media-gfx/exiftags
13 > and an upcoming ebuild i'm working on for exif support (jhead)
14 >
15 > line for use.desc:
16 > exif - Adds support for handling EXIF data
17 >
18 > See bug #12044 for more information.
21 question, exif, is that the extended jpeg format, or am I on the wrong
22 track here?
25 //Spider
28 begin .signature
29 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
31 end