From: Natanael Olaiz <nolaiz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Patch for nvidia-drivers 367.35-r1 for kernels > 4.7.0
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 19:10:38
1 I know that. But the patch should be applied *only* for versions of kernels
2 4.7+. So, I'm asking how is the policy for that.
3
4 I see in the linux-info eclass documentation (
5 https://devmanual.gentoo.org/eclass-reference/linux-info.eclass/index.html)
6 that I can maybe apply it with a line like this?
7
8 kernel_is -ge 4 7 && epatch "${P}....."
11 Best regards,
12 Natanael.
13