From: Elias Probst <elias.probst@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE herd hurting for help
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:58:13
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm not a Gentoo dev at all, but I'll try to kill as much KDE bugs as possible.
4 .. currently working on bug#163051
5
6 Regards,
7
8 Elias P.
9
10 -------- Original-Nachricht --------
11 Datum: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:43:57 +0100
12 Von: "Ioannis Aslanidis" <aslanidis@×××××.com>
13 An: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
14 Betreff: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE herd hurting for help
15
16 > DITTO, I'm currently only available on weekends, so guys, come kill
17 > some bugs for us ;-)
18 >