From: Fabio Erculiani <lxnay@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Help offered - Portage tree
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:11:50
1 Joshua,
2 I know that draft quite well, I used as reference for writing Entropy,
3 our binary package manager which only uses {R,P}DEPEND and not DEPEND.
4 So here comes the issue, when *DEPEND are not declared properly
5 Entropy pulls in unneeded packaged.
6 What you are saying is something I am already aware of :) zmedico has
7 been really helpful :)
8