From: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
To: Anders Hasselqvist <hassel@×××××××.se>, "Thompson, William P" <William.P.Thompson@×××.com>
Cc: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Inteference with Website
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 10:41:52
1 Yeah, i've noticed this too, not only with gentoo.org...
2 IMHO it's just another IE bug...
3
4 On Monday 08 July 2002 17:15, Anders Hasselqvist wrote:
5 || On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Thompson, William P wrote:
6 || > I attempted to open your website using MSIE (THE SYSTEM IN THE OFFICE).
7 || > A box came up saying, "You are attempting to open a file from......" and
8 || > offering a group of choices to open the "file". Obviously, since this is
9 || > a browser address: http://www.gentoo.org, is should open automatically.
10 || > I finally had to go to google to get your site to open.
11 ||
12 || Or you could have added a trailing "/" to get it to work. I've noticed
13 || this problem also.
14 ||
15 || Regards,
16 || Anders Hasselqvist