From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New Profiles
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:52:25
1 Daniel Glaser wrote:
2 > another thing I forgot is, that I need a stage, that is not yet in
3 > experimental. What would be the fastest way, to get to something like:
4 >
5 > stage3-ppc-glibc-softfloat-2006.1.tar.bz2
6 >
7 > Would it be to get the uclibc, which is in experimental and just
8 > recompile everything glibc?
9 >
10 I really would recommend logging onto irc.freenode.org channel
11 #gentoo-dev-help as they are more than willing to help with this kind of
12 thing, you'll get answers much more quickly and will not take up the dev
13 list with specific questions. I recommend looking at catalyst though to
14 build stages:
15 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/catalyst/2.x/reference.xml
16
17 HTH, igli ;)