From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Only 11 bugs left to be fixed in GCC 4.4+/GLIBC 2.10+ trackers. Would be nice to get some help for these.
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:40:44
1 Samuli Suominen wrote:
2 > These bugs would need your attention. About half of them are x86 only
3 > software, and I don't have such platform. I've took out all the bugs
4 > that are assigned to qa/treecleaners for removal due random reasons.
5 >
6 > Users help would be nice too. Just attach a patch in the bug and I'll
7 > commit them.
8 >
9 > GCC 4.4+
10 >
11 > # 273526 [games@g.o] - games-board/hexxagon: fails to build with
12 > gcc-4.4.
13 > # 277072 [games@g.o] - =games-sports/toycars-0.3.10 fails to
14 > build with glibc-2.10+.
15
16 These got fixed by users :-) 9 bugs left.
17
18 Big thanks to ayoy and vasuvi from #gentoo-kde.
19
20 -Samuli