From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE Flags
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:01:26
1 On Wednesday 09 March 2005 14:00, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:38:53 +0100
3 >
4 > Fabian Zeindl <fabian.zeindl@×××.at> wrote:
5 > > Hi
6 > >
7 > > I startet a discussion a time ago about new use flag explanations in
8 > > ebuilds:
9 > > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.portage.devel/618
10 > >
11 > > Can anyone tell me whether this is going to be implemented?
12 >
13 > As I said, this has to be done in metadata.xml (and not in ebuilds) and
14 > so far the DTD isn't changed. Paul, any news on this?
15
16 Sorry for the "very" late answer. I'm working too much on my Ph.D. thesis to
17 have followed -dev very well. I'll add some nice tag to support this.
18
19 Paul
22 Paul de Vrieze
23 Gentoo Developer