From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] apache and ~arch
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:15:48
1 On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:57:39 +0100
2 Jochen Maes <sejo@g.o> wrote:
3
5 > Hash: SHA1
8 > | For how long have these people been developers and who were their
9 > | mentors? I'm starting to think that this wasn't a simple mistake --
10 > |
11 > This is a mistake, i know it's a stupid mistake perhaps but it is a
12 > mistake. Don't start insinuating other things.
13 >
14 > As Grant said, we all make mistakes, so fix them and learn from it.
15 > move on :-)
16
17 http://planet.gentoo.org/developers/hollow/2005/03/14/apache_dithering
18 "... and users using testing may not complain if things break."
19
20 That's the real problem.
21
22 Marius
27 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
28 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.