From: Amiel Martin <martina3@××××××.edu>
To: MAL <mal@×××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild question
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:34:56
1 What Ive seen in other ebuilds is a file with the default options
2 that just gets sent to the "interactive setup script via stin. (ie no need
3 for expect)
4
5 take a look at /usr/portage/app-games/freecraft/freecraft-1.18.ebuild
6 and /usr/portage/app-games/freecraft/files/setup.input
7
8 cat ${FILESDIR}/setup.input | ./setup || die "setup failed"
9
10 nothing offical, just my observations
13 -AMiel