From: Andreas Sturmlechner <asturm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Portage QA check for FHS/Gentoo policy paths, for top-level dirs and /usr/share/doc
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 13:58:50
1 On Montag, 1. Oktober 2018 20:16:28 CET Michał Górny wrote:
2 > > It is a problem because any other package
3 > > building QCH API docs with cross-references to Qt API needs to install
4 > > below this path, and will generate the same QA warning (currently
5 > > kde-frameworks/* does this).
6 >
7 > Yes. That is why I believe that hardcoding the exception in every
8 > package is simply wrong. Wouldn't it be cleaner to account for the path
9 > in the QA check?
10
11 What's the current status of this? I'd like to know if there's going to be a
12 whitelist or QA_ var to put into kde5.eclass, if not, I can also simply
13 (EAPI-7-)move kde handbook directory out of /usr/share/doc into /usr/share/
14 kde-doc or similar and be done with it.
15
16 Regards,
17 Andreas