From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Norwegian Gentoo page...
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 19:33:31
1 On 4 Jun 2002, Bjørn Elias Hesthamar wrote:
2
3 > In Norway we have a farily large Linux user group. I would like to make
4 > an norwegian version of "gentoo.org" first to try and see if I am
5 > capable of maintaining a such large site. If it works I would release it
6 > to the public. I got host and every thing, and if you could provide the
7 > name and email to the people running http://ftp.gentoo.org/ that would
8 > be helpfull. Now I'm covered with school, but int he sommer and fall I'm
9 > avalible. Personally I think that it would be a fun project.
10
11 #gentoo-no on irc.openprojects.net is where the Norwegian Gentooers live.
12
13 Karl T