From: "Claes Nästen" <pekdon@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] I forgot - gtk-gnutella
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:30:55
1 On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 11:17:59AM +0000, Marius Brueggemann wrote:
2 > I forgot....
3 >
4 > I merged gtk-gnutella... but there are no servers I can listen to... is there a server list or someone who can help me??
5 >
6 Yeahh sure, as you said you merged gtk-gnutella... reminded me, tnx! :) It were an really old version of it in portage so I updated will post it to gentoo dev so you could take from that mailing-list or wait till it comes into portage wich might take some time.
7
8 > Marius
9 >
10 /Claes Nästen