From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] New dev - stuart & turck-mmcache
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:56:51
1 On Sunday 20 July 2003 14:32, Mike Gardiner wrote:
2 > Stu, (apologies was reply, not reply to all)
3 >
4 > (Being my first contribution here, dont hesitate to correct me)
5 >
6 > But won't the sandbox still be in effect during src_install() especially
7 > if userpriv and usersandbox features are used during emerge?. I would've
8 > thought /var/cache/mmcache should be made ${D}/var/cache/mmcache etc.
9 > insinto is fine as it respects the image root, but the mkdir will be
10 > trying to create /var/cache/mmcache on your _live_ filesystem, not the
11 > sandboxed image.
12 >
13 > As I said, please correct me if I'm wrong.
14
15 You are right.
16
17 Paul