From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Monday's Managers' meeting
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:10:44
1 Dear all,
2 We have a Managers' meeting scheduled form this Monday, 23 Feb.
3 After soliciting potential meeting times from the managers it appears
4 that 1930 UTC on Monday's should work reasonably well. Thus, I'm going
5 to schedule the 23 Feb. and 8 Mar. meetings for 1930 UTC. I'm also
6 going to propose that we move the 22 Mar meeting to 20 Mar at 1930 UTC,
7 with that meeting being our one-weekend-meeting per quarter.
8 If you have any items for this Monday's agenda, please send them to
9 g2boojum@g.o by 21 Feb, 2300 UTC.
10 Finally, I have a conflict this Monday, so I _really_ need a
11 developer to volunteer to chair this meeting.
12
13 Best,
14 g2boojum