From: "Piotr Jaroszyński" <peper@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [QA] RESTRICT clean up
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 23:38:55
1 Hello,
2
3 1) Should third party values be allowed? At first glance I have only found
4 multilib.eclass, which is using "multilib-pkg-force". Imho no, it can use
5 some eclass specific var for that like EMULTILIB="pkg-force" or whatever. If
6 there is no objection QA will handle the tree transition.
7
8 2) clean up: we want to do global tree clean up after 1) is resolved, nofoo ->
9 foo, rest of the invalid values die.
10
11 3) repoman check: I have contributed a RESTRICT check(10 lines wow:), which
12 will be in the next portage release. warning for now, error after 2) is done.
15 Best Regards,
16 Piotr Jaroszyński
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list