From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in profiles: ChangeLog package.mask
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 01:56:27
1 On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 00:24:13 +0800
2 Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> wrote:
3
4 >On 23 April 2013 11:58, Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> wrote:
5
6 > > On the other hand, you applied infinality, so you're not on my favorite
7 > > people
8 > > list either. :P
9
10 > We'll need to agree to disagree then. Anyway, no one was taking care of
11 > freetype
12 > and fontconfig at the time I picked up maintenance. So there you have it.
13 >
14 > I would be happy to have someone join the fonts team and co-maintain
15 > freetype and fontconfig. I just want to make sure infinality will remain
16 > available to our users.
17
18 Sorry I realized it wasn't obvious I was joking. Infinality is just my bugbear
19 of the month. You're doing a fine job.
22 (to save Duncan some googling: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bugbear)
23 --
24 gcc-porting
25 toolchain, wxwidgets