From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] packages up for grabs
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 00:06:05
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 I've been proxy-maintaining (or maintaining) bitcoins and a bunch of
4 forks and I'd like to give those packages away. I got involved because
5 I believe in the principles behind bitcoins and decentralized services
6 on the internet that resist censorship and promote freedom and all that
7 good stuff. However, these forks live in their own world and I'm not
8 following them as well as I should.
9
10 If anyone is interested, please go ahead and take any. Note that
11 net-p2p/bitcoin{d,-qt,-cli} and dev-util/bitcoin-tx are maintained by
12 luke-jr and he's doing a good job. I don't want to see these taken off
13 the tree so if no one wants them I'll continue to proxy, but my
14 preference is to let them all go.
15
16 dev-util/bitcoin-tx
17 net-dns/namecoind
18 net-dns/namecoin-qt
19 net-p2p/bitcoin-cli
20 net-p2p/bitcoind
21 net-p2p/bitcoin-qt
22 net-p2p/bitcoinxtd
23 net-p2p/bitcoinxt-qt
24 net-p2p/datacoin-hp
25 net-p2p/litecoind
26 net-p2p/litecoin-qt
27 net-p2p/ppcoind
28 net-p2p/ppcoin-qt
29 net-p2p/primecoind
30 net-p2p/primecoin-qt
33 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
34 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
35 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
36 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
37 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA