From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] STABLEREQ/KEYWORDREQ Keywords in bugzilla
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 10:42:21
1 On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 12:23:56PM +0200, Vlastimil Babka wrote:
2 > Bug was fixed yesterday, keywords added, so to let you know. I would of
3 > course love to go now and add these keywords to all my (java) current
4 > bugs but not wanna get wrath of arch teams for bugspam. So I'm asking if
5 > they would tolerate it (especially amd64, ia64, ppc, ppc64, x86 :) or
6 > not. Or arch teams could maybe temporarily turn off bugzilla notify on
7 > keyword change for some time (week?) so everyone interested can add
8 > these keywords without bugspam? Any better ideas?
9 It will actually depend on how people have their Bugzilla email
10 configured. I think a lot of people have bugzie set to not email when a
11 keyword changes on a bug they are assigned/cc'd to.
14 Robin Hugh Johnson
15 Gentoo Linux Developer & Council Member
16 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
17 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85