From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: reduce conflicts, separate keywording from ebuilds
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:30:06
1 On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 03:16:06PM +0100, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
2 > Alexander Færøy schrieb:
3 > >It was discussed at the last council meeting... Proposed by jokey.
4 >
5 > Thanks. Sorry I did not know about it because there was no summary for
6 > the last council meeting. From the log that I read now I cannot clearly
7 > define an outcome.
8 >
9 The (very clear imho) outcome was that it wasn't going to save any
10 bandwidth at all and would increase used diskspace quite a bit.
11 Bandwidth reduction was jokeys primary goal iirc.
12
13 Regards,
14 Bryan Østergaard
15 --