From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: Marko Mikulicic <marko@××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Moderator?
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:54:30
1 We really need a better milter; what we want to do is disallow people who
2 send mail with Outlook to send non-PGP attachments (if you browse back,
3 you'll that this rule would catch all the viruses we've had on the list
4 so far).
5
6 Before we've installed a proper milter, we're filtering out all
7 messges with attachments, regardless. The only attachment that is valid is
8 a PGP signature.
9
10 The "held for moderator approval" is an outright lie; we
11 delete all these messages without reading their content.
14 Kind regards,
15
16 Karl T