From: Daniel <dragonheart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] app-shells/tcsh
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:30:41
1 In what I can only describe as a random act of stupidity I put myself as
2 maintainer of app-shells/tcsh. The real truth is I don't care about tcsh.
3
4 Rather than let a few bugs be ignored for grossly longer than they are already
5 can anyone with a interest in this package please look at consolidating the
6 bug fixes with an aim to take over maintenance of this package.
7
8 Please also take into the account the gentoo-dev thread titled
9 '/etc/profile.d/' that took place in July 2005.
10
11 Apologies for neglecting it so long.
14 Daniel Black <dragonheart@g.o>
15 Gentoo Crypto/PPC/dev-embedded/Forensics/NetMon