From: Bart Lauwers <blauwers@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] download and compile
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:02:57
1 Try 'emerge -f' after you did your 'emerge -p', this will download all the
2 sources so you can shut down your connection to the internet while you
3 start your build. If you want to but I don't recommend it you can do the
4 emerge -f in the background and start compiling at the same time it's
5 downloading.
6
7 Bart.
8