From: "Tony \\\"Chainsaw\\\" Vroon" <chainsaw@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New USE_EXPAND flag for www-servers/monkeyd
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 05:57:29
1 On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 16:38 -0400, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 > There are about 9 plugins for monkeyd similar to apache
3 > which can be turned on/off by a configure switch. It makes sense to
4 > follow the same logic as apache here.
5
6 Indeed it does. Particularly if it avoids a non-obvious USE-flag that
7 requires an explanation in metadata.xml, like the problem I had with
8 VOICEMAIL_STORAGE in net-misc/asterisk.
9 It took me 3 days to get a reply to that, so I'm replying even though
10 I'm agreeing with you. Then again, perhaps I just want to see something
11 else on this list then bickering...
12
13 Regards,
14 Tony V.