From: "Matthew J. Turk" <satai@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>, gentoo-user <gentoo-user@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] sgml testers needed
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 20:29:41
1 Hi there! I've changed around the way SGML is stored in /etc/sgml and
2 its catalogs, and to that extend I was hoping that some of you could
3 help me test it.
4
5 If you would like to test it out, unmask sgml-common-0.6.3-r4 in
6 profiles/package.mask, and upgrade sgml-common. After that, continue
7 about your business as usual - in particular, try emerging packages that
8 require SGML documentation (libusb for one, just about any GNOME
9 package, etc...) or try it out yourself.
10
11 If it works, drop me a line. If it doesn't, fill out a bug on
12 bugs.gentoo.org. If you need to get back to where you were, just
13 re-mask sgml-common-0.6.3-r4 and follow the steps at
14 http://www.gentoo.org/~satai/sgmlfix.html and you should be all set.
15
16 Thanks!
19 mjt