From: MadCoder <pierre.habouzit@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, Adam Voigt <adam.voigt@××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mysterious Problem
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:05:30
1 Le Mardi 11 Juin 2002 18:02, Adam Voigt a écrit :
2 > Dirty workaround, add a line where you configure the interface with it's
3 > alias (using ifconfig) to your rc.local, that way you can specifiy
4 > whatever you want as if you were using the ifconfig command.
5 that's allready what I'm doing with a
6
7 ifconfig eth0:1 129.104.221.100 netmask 255.255.255.0
8
9 but on my Debian, when I create an alias, it always takes the same netmask
10 than the main adress. So I was a little surprised.
11 --
12 MadCoder (53 53)
13
14 "Pour réussir un examen, un étudiant doit lutter contre toutes les forces
15 centrifuges qui peuvent le distraire de son travail."
16
17 - T. de Montbrial