From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: "Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.-" <msterret@××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-www/konqueror-embedded
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:08:54
1 The reason I asked is that currently, mips is without a standalone
2 graphical web browser because mozilla and derivatives don't work. The
3 only option is to install both kdelibs and kdebase, which isn't an
4 optimal solution on the majority of our supported machines (sorry
5 psi...you're still insane! ;).
6
7 I also just saw the reply from George about DO_NOT_COMPILE. That still
8 doesn't get around the kdelibs dep.
9
10 Steve
11
12 Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.- wrote:
13
14 > No idea. There are no deps listed in the ebuild. I assume it needs at
15 > least qt though.
16 >
17 > Michael Sterrett
18 > -Mr. Bones.-