From: Patrick Kursawe <phosphan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] media-tv herd.
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 06:19:36
1 On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 08:57:56PM -0700, Max Kalika wrote:
2 > Ok, say hello to the media-tv herd. Lets add those metadata.xml files to
3 > the tv related apps. I'll do xmltv, and mythtv (and all the plugins), and
4 > freevo (once I get it into portage).
5 >
6 > Anyone who has interest, please add yourself to the herd. Martin, I'm CCing
7 > you because I think you might be interested.
8 >
9 > Patrick, what do you think of merging the video herd with media-tv?
10
11 I think it would be a good idea (since at last that's mostly v4l-related
12 stuff), but media-tv would be a bad name for it :-)
13
14 Bye, Patrick