From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new old eclass - wxwidgets.eclass
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 03:26:20
1 since everyone is getting into the reviewing mood, i thought it
2 would be a good time to get some opinions on the wxwidgets
3 eclass rewrite i've done.
4
5 it's pretty simple and i hope the docs make it self-explanatory.
6 a couple things:
7
8 - is the stuff in global scope kosher? i've seen other eclasses do
9 similar, but i want to be sure. the reason for the looping is because
10 i figure calling built_with_use in global would get me hung.
11
12 - wxGTK-2.8 will drop the unicode USE flag since it only builds the unicode
13 libraries now (ie. no more ansi). thus the reason the `check_wxuse unicode`
14 calls are conditional on WX_GTK_VER=2.6.
15
16 - the lack of pink ponies troubles me. but how much is too much?
19 fonts / wxWindows / gcc-porting / treecleaners
20 9B81 6C9F E791 83BB 3AB3 5B2D E625 A073 8379 37E8 (0x837937E8)

wxwidgets.eclass text/plain