From: "Marcus D. Hanwell" <cryos@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Chris Parrott
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 17:22:03
1 Mike Doty wrote:
2 > I am looking forward to working with all of you and getting to know
3 > you better. Anytime you want to chat about something, please feel
4 > free to ping me on IRC or drop me an email.
5
6 I would like to welcome you to the team too, I remember when you first
7 joined as an AT and it is great to see you becoming a dev. I don't have
8 as much time for IRC these days so I haven't spoken to you too much but
9 I am sure you will make a great addition to the team :)
10 --
11 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list