From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: formally allow qa to suspend commit rights
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 23:15:03
1 On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 11:56:14PM +0100, Tom Wijsman wrote:
2 > On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 22:03:22 +0100
3 > Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > With this in mind, i currently dont see any case where QA would need
6 > > the ability to remove the commit access of a dev, so i dont see a
7 > > need for this glep update.
8
9 All, can we please stop this thread on -dev and move it to -project? I
10 specifically asked that after I posted here, but then others, and I
11 guess myself too, did not pay attention to that.
12
13 Please move to -project to continue the discussion; this really belongs
14 there.
15
16 Thanks,
17