From: Michael Krelin <gentoodoo@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: extending project xml to have stuff that the project is working on and collect them as Gentoo current goals
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:33:02
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: extending project xml to have stuff that the project is working on and collect them as Gentoo current goals by Chris Gianelloni
1 >
2 > So turn it into one more mundane and pointless task that I am forced to
3 > perform simply because it is a matter of policy? Having to go around
4 > saying "yes, this is still correct" is rather wasteful, is it not? I
5 > know I would have to do this for several projects, all of which are not
6 > the sort to really have updates to publish.
9 How about sending out unobliging reminder? Might help if it's not set to
10 remind too often.
11
12 Love,
13 H