From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, qa@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 15:44:48
1 On 06/09/2011 06:39 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Thursday, June 09, 2011 09:44:34 Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
3 >> Il giorno gio, 09/06/2011 alle 16.20 +0300, Samuli Suominen ha scritto:
4 >>> Autocrazy in effect; disagree with the lead and get removed from the
5 >>> team.
6 >>
7 >> Given the lead is held responsible for the behaviour of the team's
8 >> member in respect to the QA work, I don't think it is unexpected of the
9 >> lead to remove those people who have shown no intention to collaborate.
10 >
11 > and as lead, you really should notify the group/people of team changes instead
12 > of just making silent cvs commits
13
14 +1
15
16 >> Beside, I warned both of you that you had to follow policy or get out,
17 >> neither of you even _bothered_ replying to my request.
18 >
19 > if you're referring to your "internal" e-mail, i didnt "bother" because it
20 > wasnt relevant and wasnt worth replying to
21
22 that was my impression of the mail as well, the tone used in the mail
23 was not a request but something worse. was not to be taken seriously.