From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Infrastructure Team survey
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 19:26:15
1 Hello,
2
3 My name is Alec and I am a recent addition to the Gentoo
4 Infrastructure Team. I think our Infra team does a decent job of
5 holding the fort. However I am curious what developers and users think
6 about our efforts. As such I have a short (4 question) survey[1] for
7 you. You do not need to be a developer to answer the survey.
8
9 [1] https://docs.google.com/a/scriptkitty.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC1BVVdkSDlnR1RKdE9LMlY2SWEwV0E6MQ#gid=0
10
11 PS: Yes the survey is a poopy Google Doc. No you should not need a
12 Google Account to respond to it. Yes Google will store your IP and
13 browser string. This is one of the easiest ways to do a survey. If you
14 really hate Google you can just email your replies to me
15 (antarus@g.o) and I'll add them to the spreadsheet by hand.
16
17 -A