From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Infrastructure Team survey
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 19:26:15

My name is Alec and I am a recent addition to the Gentoo
Infrastructure Team. I think our Infra team does a decent job of
holding the fort. However I am curious what developers and users think
about our efforts. As such I have a short (4 question) survey[1] for
you. You do not need to be a developer to answer the survey.

PS: Yes the survey is a poopy Google Doc. No you should not need a
Google Account to respond to it. Yes Google will store your IP and
browser string. This is one of the easiest ways to do a survey. If you
really hate Google you can just email your replies to me
(antarus@g.o) and I'll add them to the spreadsheet by hand.