From: Johannes Findeisen <you@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] network card
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:35:15
1 hello shawn,
2
3 i have these card running too... i don't know which driver is the d-link 530
4 tx driver because i have other cards built in too. but it should be one of
5 these two:
6
7 PCI NE2000 or VIA Rhine
8
9 i didn't compile it as a module so look in your kernel config and check the
10 names there. i don't know the names of the modules.
11
12 greetings
13
14 hanez