From: Maurice van der Pot <griffon26@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] maintenance of tcsh
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:01:42
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 While going through the list of bugs that haven't had any activity for
4 a loooong time, I came across a tcsh bug report that was assigned to
5 alain@g.o.
6
7 Alain Penders has 12 bugs assigned to him, all tcsh related, but I don't
8 think he is even a developer anymore. He is not listed on the {active|
9 inactive|former} developer pages, has not logged in on d.g.o for quite
10 some time. The only additional evidence he was ever a developer I could
11 find is the fact that he has a homepage (c)2003.
12
13 If anyone is interested in maintaining tcsh, please respond to this
14 message.
15
16 Now I need to know one more thing. Who should I assign those bugs to
17 if noone wants to pick up maintenance?
18
19 Regards,
20 Maurice.