From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Question about developer/bug assigned person's mail adress (as seen in Bug #453778)
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 20:49:58
1 On Apr 2, 2013 9:47 PM, "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu> wrote:
2 >
3 > On 02/04/2013 22:37, Markos Chandras wrote:
4 > > The developer is active he just does not need a working e-mail address.
5 Some bugs take time to be fixed. Please be patient. We are just volunteers
6 here.
7 >
8 > I would argue that we should not expect fake email addresses in Bugzilla
9 > for people who are actually in a development position.
10 >
11 > If you don't want to receive mail from bugzilla you can disable bugmail,
12 > and even that is a nuisance for the remaining developers and users — and
13 > I say that knowing full well that _my_ account has mailing disabled
14 > right now, but I'm on a sort of leave of absence so I would say it's
15 > intended.
16 >
17 > --
18 > Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
19 > flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
22 Yeah fine by me. I was just explaining what the situation is like.