From: Christian Skarby <christian@××××××.no>
To: bain@×××××××.za
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reiserfs and quotas according to website ..
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:45:19
1 I don't have the instructions here, but as far as I remeber one need a
2 patch from namesys/reiserfs (or from another site, I can't remember) in
3 order to have quota-support with reiserfs. I believe I found it googling
4 around some time ago.
5
6 Hope you sort this out, and happy x-mas :)
7
8 Christian
9
10 > Hi there
11 >
12 > I'm following the docs on
13 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gentoo-security.xml to get quotas working
14 > on reiserfs .. but I cannot mount the drive saying usrquota not
15 > supported in reiserfs ..
16 >
17 > is the docs incorrect .. or am I missing something ..
18 >
19 > I have quota support in kernel enabled
20 >
21 > Henti
22 >
23 > --