From: "John R. Graham" <n3440d@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI-1 (or >1, perhaps) Proposal: AND Dependencies
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:21:34
1 On 6/15/07, Vlastimil Babka <caster@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Syntax shouldn't repeat package name twice. It wouldn't make much sense
4 > to use it with >=some-cat/foo-4.0 <some-cat/bar-4.3 would it?
5 >
6 > There's been bug 4315 for ages, so maybe just reassign it to PMS?
9 I was thinking about AND dependencies but the only reasonable examples I
10 could thing of were ranges of versions and thus didn't recognize bug 4315
11 ("add support for version ranges in DEPEND") as *exactly* what I was talking
12 about. It's already on SpanKy's EAPI-1 list, so, sorry for the channel
13 noise.
14
15 - John