From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Who is willing to be lead?
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:23:49
1 On 04/11/2010 12:18 AM, Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > On 10 April 2010 22:56, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
3 >>> I guess I was hallucinating that I started the wiki project, which has
4 >>> been a popular request for as long as I can remember. I guess I
5 >>> imagined I worked together with Markos to start the proxy-maintainer
6 >>> project to improve visibility of that option to contribute. And I must
7 >>> have been dreaming that I sent a mail about forming a team to review
8 >>> and renew the recruitment process and curriculum. I must be mistaken
9 >>> in thinking I have proposed to centralize all developer documentation
10 >>> into one place. Oh, and forgive me for not publicly announcing that I
11 >>> sent a mail to the dormant webteam about joining and offering my help.
12 >>> And asking for leadership on issues that affect Gentoo on a wider
13 >>> scale is not constructive?
14 >>>
15 >>
16 >> Yes all valuable contributions and hopefully you keep on that road.
17 >
18 > Not if you think it is okay for Calchan to insult me the way he did.
22 Could he have chosen better words - yes
23 Were there errors in content - no
24 Misunderstandings - more than likely
25
26 Regards,