From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: MAL <mal@×××××××.com>
Cc: carpaski@××××××.net, gentoo-user@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-dev] distcc
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 21:43:00
1 On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 19:11:02 +0000
2 MAL <mal@×××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Nick Jones wrote:
5 > >>login). On a side note, suing to root, didn't give me gcc either...
6 > >I >had to add '. /etc/profile' to my root's .bashrc.
7 > >>
8 > >>Anyway, to fix this I simply added '. /etc/profile' to
9 > >>/etc/init.d/distccd, just before it starts distccd.
10 > >
11 > > su -
12 >
13 > Yes, I know why.. thus my adding to .bashrc. Remembering to type su -
14 > every time to login, is not a solution, it's an additional problem.
17 Why ? It works fine form me and is an space and one char extra. Else
18 feel free to add hacks to .bashrc.
23 Martin Schlemmer
24 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
25 Cape Town, South Africa
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list